Female roosting near Pines nest site May 11 and 23

Female roosting near Pines nest site May 11 and 23

NewMexiKen
Administrator
Luis has seen the female adult (Jewel) roosting near the site of the failed new nest on at least two recent occasions, May 11 and 23. I failed to see any adults on a couple of spot visits in between those dates. (I photographed one flying from the direction of the nest on May 18). This is encouraging, as they were not seen during the time that the second eaglet was grounded.