July 23 & 24: Adult Eagle flying over west Miramar

July 23 & 24: Adult Eagle flying over west Miramar

NewMexiKen
Administrator
Saw two early morning adults flying over the wetlands of west Miramar, abou 1 1/2 miles SE of the nest. Both were flying from the direction of the nest towards the SE, Since then I visited the nest area several times between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM  but so far have failed to see any eagles in the vicinity.

This one was at about 7:00 AM on July 23:

I saw this one at 6:52 AM on July 24. They may bave been the same bird. I could not identify the sex of eitherL